Our Client a Market leader in Real Estate Development is currently looking to add to their dynamic team of Designers another star Interior Designer.
• Retail Design: to oversee a full set of architectural drawings for every given project, The role of the Retail Designer is along with senior input to provide creative and innovative solutions using the latest materials, lighting and digital technology, but following brand guidelines.
• The role will encompass liaising with shop-fitters, internal and external teams as well as retailers in order to ensure successful and well-executed installations.
• Communication: to communicate on a regular basis with Senior Designers and Project Managers as well as the Retailer’s technical department in order to ensure that all designs are approved by all parties involved, and that they are submitted to the retailers within their set time schedule.
• Technical drawings: to liaise directly with the nominated shopfitters, in order to check & approve construction drawings and materials specifications.
• Store visits: to travel on site during or after the installation is complete, in order to check the quality of the build and to follow up with the shop-fitters in order to resolve any snagging issues.
• Bachelors Degree in Interior Designing with minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
• Proficient computer skills, particularly in in latest software i.e., Sketchup, AUTOCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft office etc… Revit would be an advantage.
• An appreciation of design and knowledge of shopfitting and construction, attention to detail and a thorough awareness of the retail environment