Our Client a large International Electrical Engineering company with offices in 20 countries are looking for a Sales Engineer.
To be successful as a Sales Engineer, you should be eager to take a hands-on role in contributing to the firm’s profitability.
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations
- Follow up on solid products to ensure the customer is happy
- Stay knowledgeable your field’s updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a Engineering field.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 50% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Solid experience in your products’ industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills