Our Client a Large Interior Fit Out company in Dubai is looking to recruit Project Managers in their growing Fit-Out team. The Project Manager will be involved in the execution of full turnkey interior fit-out projects ( Civil + MEP ) for mainly F&B & retail units inside shopping malls and with major developers.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Reach the deadline to deliver the project with minimum snags
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Coordinate with the Procurement Team, MEP team and Architectural Team in order to manage the Site condition and proper organized Site Execution.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the Management and arrange a weekly meeting with the Team and solve the issues.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and In house Teams of supervisors to execute the scope of work on Site.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Daily Site visit and understanding the Site issues.
- Provide proper technique and handling the supervisors on Site for any delay in the projects
- Bachelors Degree
- Interior Fit out experience of 5 years
- Project management experience of 3 years
- Must have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and scheduling
- I.T. literate must be able to use Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Autocad