Our client a global advisory firm is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sustainability specialist to join their MENA team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of sustainability strategies.
- Lead the sustainability assessment, planning and design of masterplans, including the integration of renewable energy systems, green infrastructure, and low-carbon mobility strategy recommendations.
- Develop and implement sustainable design guidelines and standards for projects.
- Conduct energy, water and carbon assessments identifying opportunities for conversation and efficiency.
- Provide technical support to project teams and clients on any sustainability related issues.
- Preparing sustainability reports and presentations for clients, stakeholders, and internal teams.
- Staying current with industry developments and trends in sustainable building design and construction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of sustainability consulting with focus on sustainable master planning.
- Strong understanding of green building/masterplan rating systems such as LEED, WELL, Estidama etc.
- Documented experience in delivering sustainable master plans and close coordination with large design teams.