We are excited to share a exclusive opportunity with our client a leader in early years education in the UAE. The team are looking to elevate their current operations and are now looking for a Nursery Director of Operations who will oversee multiple branches in terms of their operations, business development, parent relations and education strategy.
- Location: Dubai & Abu Dhabi branches
- Working Hours/week: 40 hrs/week
- Position Type: full time
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- OPERATIONS & PARENTS INTERACTION/ENGAGEMENT Support the mission, vision and values of the organization Inspire confidence in parents and families
- Build relationship, communicate and enable the development of a positive rapport with children, staff, parents, community partners and other parties
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy
- Attend Network meetings, trade fairs and external activities or other initiatives if required.
- Possess and develop strong organizational and problem-solving skills that will enable the growth of the brand
- Work with Centre Director, other centres and marketing team- to liaise with the community to ensure we organize ways to get our name out through presence, functions and product
- Carry out tours of the centre. Follow up on tours and convert the tour into the enrolment Support parents during the registration process, provide necessary guidance
- Review, manage and update children’s files to ensure we have the mandatory documents in place – medical, registration, Terms & conditions etc.
- Initiate daily interactions with parents through conversations and written messages and ensure the staff are responsive and engaging
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with parents, community partners, students and volunteers
- Ensure staff are all aware of parent interaction policies and how work is to be sent home
- Update ‘Academic Year 2021_2022 Tours Term 1,2,3 Enrolment-Daily reporting’ sheet on daily basis
- Update of centre’s emergency phone number with parents’ numbers Making arrangements for school trips
- Update KPI sheet upon registration and keep the class lists up to date Update child profile on Little lives portal and activate parents accounts
- Knowledge on Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum (EYFS) Knowledge on “In the moment planning”, if not seek guidance
- Support CD with any given education task such as classroom observations, reports and assessments Cover absent teachers in class
- Share our curriculum uniqueness during tours
MARKETING & ENROLMENT TARGETS
- Work with your team on planning events to attract new potential clients/parents and events for parents’ engagement
- Work alongside Digital and Comms/Marketing director to ensure your termly marketing plans are well balanced, interrelated with the digital plan, and efficient
- Be active and well known in your community that will help you to expand the partnership that your centre could benefit from
- Use appropriate tracking templates for reporting on tours, conversion, etc.
Ensure all areas are clean and maintained to highest standards through use of a cleaning Rota / manual; Be responsible for all entrance and access to the site as well as managing control of centre keys Manage office cell phones for emergency preparedness and Parents communication and marketing.
- Masters/ Bachelor’s in education or Cache Level 3, Cache Level 5 or equivalent (ongoing or completed)
- Management Certification preferred
Relevant Work Experience
- Management role experience of 3 years minimum
- Education/Teachers experience of minimum 3 years