Our client prides themselves in being leaders in the industry in each of the services that they offer. They have one of the largest dedicated teams with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering.
They are now looking to add to their team a Environmental Manager with several years of experience at a senior level, leading teams and high worth projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that land and marine resources are used in a sustainable manner while minimizing negative impacts on the environment.
- Developing and implementing environmental management plans, conducting environmental assessments, monitoring compliance with regulations, and providing advice to stakeholders on best practices for sustainable land and marine use.
- Developing and implement environmental policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all relevant environmental regulation.
- Provide training to employees and liaise with government agencies, stakeholders, and community groups on environmental matters.
- Bachelor degree in environmental science or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in environmental management or related field
- Outstanding communication, project management and organizational skills