We are recruiting for our client in Oil and Gas, they are looking for a HR Manager with several years of management experience across disciplines within the HR function. This person will be responsible for overseeing the complete HR function and will need to partner with the CEO and COO on developing and implementing key HR initiatives for the Group as they drive towards their expansion plans.
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing and terminations.
- Developing and implementing HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Manages talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing and hiring of qualified job applicants, including all onboarding covering visa, joining air tickets.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits: research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning opportunities and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Responsible for attendance, Payroll generation, Employee records of all locations, including Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and terminations of employees in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment law and regulations, and recommend best practices; review policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, HR Manuals, Code of Conducts, System tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Any other responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor / master’s degree (HR) is essential.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in HR management.
- Strong knowledge of UAE & Labour Law is must.
- Management Degree would be desirable.
- CIPD, SHRM or any other HR certification would be desirable.
• A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated
• A flexible workforce
• A fast-moving supportive company where everybody takes ownership over their work
• The opportunity to share in the success of the business with stock options for qualifying employees
• The opportunity to work on a product with growing global appeal
• The opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry from well-known digital brands