We are recruiting for our client in Oil and Gas, they are currently expanding their operations and are looking to add to their team a IT manager to oversee the IT operations. This person will be responsible for liaising with other departments to ascertain their technological requirements, and developing solutions that are aligned with the organization’s objectives.
- Lead the IT strategy in alignment with the overall objectives of the Group and all geographical locations.
- Create and implement IT Policies & Procedures which direct IT activities to be carried out with consistency and with full compliance.
- Implement robust controls to guarantee data security for the Group, including emergency mitigation planning.
- Lead the planning process for IT budgeting, ensuring technology delivers maximum value to the business.
- Ensure the business ERP system delivers maximum efficiency to business processes, reducing transaction time and minimising processing errors.
- Review and improve the Company website, enhancing the visual impact and developing IoT based tools to increase external engagement.
- Create and support additional IT tools to provide functionalities as required for the senior management team, including financial modelling & project planning.
- Strictly control the purchase of all IT equipment, maintaining an accurate asset register of all assets.
- Provide leadership to IT staff, developing and managing towards clear department & individual goals.
- As part of the senior management team, provide strategic input as required on any subject deemed appropriate to the group.
- Minimum 7 years of management experience in an IT environment.
- A Bachelor / master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Sound working knowledge of IT ERP, operations, networking, systems, and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated
• A flexible workforce
• A fast-moving supportive company where everybody takes ownership over their work
• The opportunity to share in the success of the business with stock options for qualifying employees
• The opportunity to work on a product with growing global appeal
• The opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry from well-known digital brands