Identify, develop and implement key HR initiatives that will substantially enhance the success of our business, including:
• Recruiting and Onboarding:
• Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
• Training and Development:
• Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
• Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
• Employee Relations:
• Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organisation from c-suite to independent contractors, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
• HR Administration:
• Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and, maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
• Programs, Policies, and Processes:
• Develop, administer and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
• Monitor and track team member engagement through our pulse survey platform, developing ways to increase scores if necessary.
• Plan and organise the company’s internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunch ‘n learns, sporting events, holiday party, etc.);
• manage and administer the company’s culture/events budget.
However, the company reserves the right to reassign responsibilities and redefine job description and allocate additional functions in your job description according to its needs and requirements.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
We communicate, we strategies, we improve – but most importantly, we do it together!
• A competitive salary
• Semi-flexible office hours
• Rewards and Recognition
• A top-shelf Medical Health Insurance with full medication coverage
• Agile work environment and cross-functional teams
• Diverse colleague group of 16+ nationalities
• Training and development budget for personal, and professional growth
• Modern, human-centred office with recreational spaces
• A kitted-out kitchen with a comfortable dining space and a reliable coffee machine
• Birthday Cakes!
Depending on the competence and the position you are interviewing for, the hiring process can include these steps:
• We’ll give you a quick call as an initial screening within 7 working days from the day you apply if your application is shortlisted
• Next is either a virtual or physical interview to get to know you better
• If the interview goes well, we’ll send you a position-specific assessment
• If we like it, you’ll receive a job offer within a few days.