Our client a Global Bank is looking to hire a People & Culture Manager to support with their sustainable HR goals for 2025 .
• Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
• Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
• Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
• Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization from c-suite to independent contractors, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
• Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and, maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
• Programs, Policies, and Processes:
• Develop, administer and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
• Monitor and track team member engagement through our pulse survey platform, developing ways to increase scores if necessary.
• Plan and organise the company’s internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunch ‘n learns, sporting events, holiday party, etc.);
• manage and administer the company’s culture/events budget.
• Proven working experience of 6 years minimum
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field