Our client in Oil and Gas is looking to add to their expanding team a pro-active PRO and administrator to support the companies operations.
UAE NATIONALS PREFERRED
- Maintain up-to-date sensing and analysis of policies, laws, regulations, movements of key people in public sectors, and any other government & Political developments, to identify risks and business opportunities which could affect business and operations in UAE, GCC and MENA region.
- Engage directly with government officials on urgent issues affecting company’s operations.
- Manage the 360 administrative cycle for the company.
- Maintain administrative updates via reporting
- Attend to customer queries
- Manage stakeholder requirements and requests in a timely manner
Experience and Essential Skills
• 7+ years of relevant experience in international companies, consulting firms, institutions at public sectors.
• Previous strong background across UAE, GCC and MENA region.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) especially with public sector.
• Excellent problem solving skills with impeccable attention to detail.
• A strong track record of balancing a corporate controllership with significant ad hoc project experience.
• Ability to work diligently, manage strict deadlines, and summarizes complex issue in a clear and concise way.
• English (Mandatory)
• Arabic (Mandatory)