The role will be responsible for providing technical sales support to the Sales team across the region, which will involve detailed demonstrations and presentations of models and concepts, and bespoke analysis to map business needs/ challenges of prospective client. This role will lead on business development activities and revenue growth through new opportunities as well as contribute to the leadership and direction of the team.
• Growing and managing the business by developing a network of new clients and strengthen existing relationships.
• Work closely with senior management to pinpoint specific growth opportunities and take the lead in owning the execution and results of the plan.
• Identify opportunities, analyse risk/ reward trade-offs. Build business cases and participate in negotiations.
• Represent the business at trade shows, conferences and through written submissions leading to journals, newspapers and trade magazines.
• Deliver presentations and demonstrations of software solutions to our prospect and clients.
• Interact with clients and contacts at executive level.
• Partner with the wider sales team to build the sales pipeline to promote Analytics solutions.
• Subject matter expert on Enterprise Risk Solution with focus on Economic models, Stress Testing, Regulatory (Basel, IFRS, Liquidity), Credit, Economic Capital, ALM & ESG.
• May line manager.
• Extensive short term travel required.
• Master’s degree or higher preferred
• Extensive professional experience, including experience in a top-tier consultancy or financial services company
• Fluency in English is required and Arabic language would be highly desirable
• Strong Cloud & SaaS knowledge and ability to articulate their related value proposition
• Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for related products and services
• Established a track record of building deep relationships
• Subject matter expert in Risk, Finance and Credit
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Expert presentation and interpersonal skills
• Experience and contract in the GCC and wider Middle Eastern regions